Tiffin At Home FAQs
ORDERS & DELIVERY
1. How do I place an order?
You can place an order through our website at www.tiffin-my.store.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
Our shopping cart accepts payment from major credit cards, debit cards, as well as online banking through Billplz. Prior to confirming your order, kindly carefully review the total amount and content(s) within your cart.
3. Where do you deliver to and what are the delivery charges?
Our delivery fee is a flat rate of RM15, limited to a distance of 25km from the restaurant where your meal is delivered from.
4. Does this mean I can’t order if I’m outside the delivery radius?
If you are outside the 25km radius, you can choose to do self pick-up, or arrange your own delivery through a third-party delivery service. Please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +6018-243 2575 and we’ll be able to assist you further.
5. I’ve placed an order but I have not received a confirmation email about your order, what should I do?
We’re so sorry about this! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and our team will be in touch to confirm your order!
6. Can I place an order on the same day?
We’re accepting orders for Tiffin At Home on a pre-order basis only.
7. What time will my orders arrive on the day of delivery?
Tiffin At Home gets delivered in three time slots—5pm to 6pm, 6pm to 7pm and 7pm to 8pm. Your order will be delivered within the delivery timeframe, based on the time slots you have chosen upon checkout.
8. When do orders close?
Orders will close on Tuesday 12pm before the orders get sent out on the coming Thursday to Sunday. For example, for orders between 19th to 22nd August, orders will close on the 17th August,12pm.
9. How will I be able to track my meal?
Our Customer Service Team will be sending a tracking link to the contact number used to place the order on the day of your order as the meal gets sent out.
10. Can I purchase Tiffin At Home as a gift? Am I able to include a note?
Yes you can! There will be an empty message column upon checkout before payment where you can insert your desired message.
11. Am I able to substitute chicken/beef with another protein?
All Tiffin At Home experiences are sold as-is, and we won’t be able to offer ingredient substitutes of any form.
12. Is Tiffin At Home halal?
All Tiffin At Home menus are pork-free.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGE
1. What is Tiffin's refund policy?
All sales are final. Once your order is placed, refunds are not allowed.
2. What if I’m not able to receive my order at the booked time and place?
Unfortunately, we are not able to change your delivery time and addresses once orders are placed.
3. What should I do if I receive a wrong order?
We are so terribly sorry if what you’ve received is different from what you've ordered. Please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +6018-243 2575 and we’ll be able to assist you further.